Last update: 25.10.2021
YOUNG CARPO OE, based in the Municipality of Agia Paraskevi, at 7 Evagelistrias Street (hereinafter “the Company, “we” or “us”), protects and respect your privacy.
Please study the texts below carefully to understand our approach and practices with regard to your personal data and how we will handle it.
The processing of your personal data, as described in this Policy, is based on the consent you give us using the services of our Website.
For the purposes of the applicable data protection legislation, the controller is the company YOUNG CARPO OE, based in the municipality Agia Paraskevi, at 7 Evagelistrias Street.
1. Collection of information
We collect your personal information when you use the Website. This information is categorised into three forms a) information supplied by you (b) information we collect using automated methods and (c) information we collect from other sources.
We may combine the information you provide us with information collected by automated methods and information we receive from other sources.
We collect information you provide to us, as follows:
- The Company collects personal data of Users as registered on the Website by the users themselves, through the Website for the use of certain services. More specifically, the following User data is collected and processed: first name, last name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number.
- Information about your profile, including our preferred services or the times you prefer to visit us or how often you use the Website
- Other personal information you choose to provide to us during your interaction and/or communication with us (for example, first name, surname, postal and e-mail address, telephone).
We collect information using automated methods:
We may use automated technologies to collect information from your mobile device when you use our website .
We may collect information about:
- your online protocol address (IP address).
- the operating system of your mobile device, if you visit the Website via a mobile device.
- the type of mobile device and its settings.
- serial numbers corresponding to your device and parts thereof.
- advertising identifiers (for example, IDFAs and IFAs) or similar identifiers.
- the redirecting website (the website that led you to ours).
- messages to us or to us on social media and
- actions related to the way you use our Website, such as sections you visit on our Website.
We collect information from other sources:
We may collect information about you from other companies or organizations.
2. How we use the information we collect
We will use the information we collect to:
- Navigate and make use of the features of the Website
- Personalize your experience on our Website.
- To execute the orders for the purchase of products that you submit through our Website, to contact you about your purchase, but also about our accounting, auditing and internal functions in the context of our trading relationship.
- Improve our business, products and services. For example, we may use your information to better understand the preferences of consumers and users of the Website, in order to improve the organisation and presentation of our products through our online store but also to improve our Website in general. We may use the information to develop new products and services by conducting customer research and evaluating the profitability of our sales, marketing and advertising activity.
- To maintain, manage and improve our products, offers, promotions, of the Website.
- To send you promotional messages about news, offers for our Company’s products and services, but not limited to email (mobile phone (sms, viber) web push notifications, etc., if desired.
- If you contact us, we will use the information you supply us, such as your contact information and/or delivery or payment information, and/or information about the product you purchased, to resolve your problem or answer your questions.
3. Information Protection
We may share your information with suppliers who provide us with services, such as website support services, and other information technology services to conduct research and analysis. We prohibit such suppliers from using the above information or sharing it for any purpose other than providing services on our behalf.
Sometimes we may share information that does not identify you directly. For example, we may share anonymous, aggregated statistics about your use of the Website.
Exceptionally, our Company may disclose your personal information to third parties only if there is a statutory obligation to do so, or is obliged under a decision/order of a judicial or other official authority.
4. Promotional Communications
4.1. If you give us your consent to receive promotional communications from us, you may choose to no longer receive such communications and withdraw your consent by following the instructions in the promotional messages (opt-out). You may also communicate about not receiving such messages using the e-mail address below (see section 11 “How to contact us”). If you have chosen not to receive any promotional messages from us, the Company will nevertheless be able to send you messages/communications about your transactions, or any accounts you have with us. Also, the fact that you have chosen not to receive a form of communication from us does not mean that you have chosen not to receive other types of communication from our Company. For example, if you have chosen not to receive e-mails, you may continue to receive promotional messages over the phone (e.g. sms) if you have previously chosen to receive these.
4.2. We will retain your data for that period of time necessary to serve the purposes described in this Policy and to comply with our data retention policies (unless the retention of data for a longer period is required by law).
4.3. If, at any time, you wish to correct the personal information we have about you, please contact us at the e-mail address below (see section 11 “How to Contact”).
5. Duration of the storage of personal information
We keep your information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes described in this Policy (unless statutory compliance requires it is kept for a longer period).
6. Links to other websites and social media
Providers of other applications, tools, widgets and additions to our Website, such as Facebook’s Like keys, may also use automated methods to collect information and how to use these features. These organisations may use your information in accordance with their own policies.
7. International data transmission
7.1.The personal information we collect from Users will remain and be stored on a secure server within Greece and the Company takes all reasonable steps to protect it in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) .
7.2.Notwithstanding the foregoing, the personal information we collect may be transmitted and stored in destinations outside the European Union (EU), yet the protection offered by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR ) accompanies the data, which means that the rules on the protection of personal data remain in force regardless of where the data ends up.
Regardless of which country your personal data is shared, we will only share your personal data on a strict ‘need to know’ basis and always in accordance with appropriate protection mechanisms (such as in accordance with the European Commission’s Standard Contractual Terms).
You have the right to request a copy of the above by contacting the Company at the e-mail address below (see section 11).
By submitting your personal data, you agree to such transmissions, storage or processing. Such transfers shall be in accordance with the uses specified in this Policy and as permitted by law. We will take all necessary measures in accordance with applicable law to ensure the safe management of your data, always in accordance with this Policy and legislation.
8. Information security
We are committed to taking all appropriate measures that have been taken to ensure the safe retention of your personal information. Our technical, administrative and material processes are designed to protect your personal information from accidental, unlawful or unauthorized loss, access, disclosure, use, modification or destruction. Although we make efforts to protect our information systems, no website, information system or data transmission on the internet or any other public network can be guaranteed 100% secure.
9. Your rights
Under the applicable law, you have the right of access, i.e. at your request, to information regarding whether or not your personal data is being processed and, alternatively, to obtain further information on the processing, specifically the process carried out, of the appropriate guarantees under which any transfers are made to a third country or international organisation. In addition, you have the right to require the correction of your inaccurate personal data. Also, if the conditions of the law are met, you have the right to delete, the right to restrict processing, the right to portability of data and the right to object to the processing of your data.
Furthermore, you may withdraw your consent at any time, without, however, affecting the legality of the processing based on consent prior to its revoking.
Finally, you can file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority (Offices: Kifisias 1-3, P.C. 115 23, Athens, Telephone Centre: +30-210 6475600, Fax: +30-210 6475628). For the authority’s competence and how to lodge a complaint, you can visit its website (www.dpa.gr=> My Rights => Complaint), where detailed information is available.
You may exercise your rights above and obtain further information about them by contacting us in writing in the manner described in the “How to contact” section below.
11. How to communicate